WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of the treatment of the data is DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL. (hereinafter, MAKTAGG), with CIF: B66555640. Maktagg’s contact details are as follows:
– Postal address: Mare de Deu Desemparats 3 Local D, 08012, Barcelona, Spain
– Phone: 936818511
– E-mail: email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES MAKTAGG COLLECT?
MAKTAGG may collect the following personal information from users of the MAKTAGG website through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender) when the user visits the WEBSITE, registers, places an online order, contacts MAKTAGG or participates in MAKTAGG promotions or surveys.
In addition, MAKTAGG collects all the information related to your navigation on the WEBSITE and your interaction with the brand. All personal data collected by MAKTAGG comes from the data subject, with the exception of contact data that may be provided to us by friends or family members:
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The data subject’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes as applicable:
– Manage and develop the WEB registration. The registration will involve the profiling of the user’s navigation on the WEB. This profiling consists of using the customer’s personal data and browsing information such as the products viewed or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location to evaluate their preferences and/or personal interests in order to offer them the contents of the WEB, offers, services and products suited to their profile.
– Manage and develop online purchasing. We use the customer’s personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and/or SMS of the status of your order.
– Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via email, SMS or mail. The sending of this information will involve the profiling of users, which consists of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as browsing information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences in order to offer you commercial communications appropriate to your profile.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
MAKTAGG will store personal data only for such period of time as is reasonably necessary in view of the needs of responding to issues that arise or resolving problems, making improvements, activating its services and complying with the requirements of applicable law. This means that it may retain personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the data subject has stopped using MAKTAGG’s services or has stopped using the WEBSITE. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all MAKTAGG systems.
WHAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO PROCESS THE DATA?
MAKTAGG has the following legitimate grounds for processing personal data:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data collected is the execution of the purchase contract. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with this information, it will not be possible to complete the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of MAKTAGG in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data will be the consent of the data subject, if given:
– WEB registration management.
– Management of sending information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile of the person concerned.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and claims by the interested party.
The withdrawal of consent to these treatments by the data subject shall not condition the execution of the purchase contract concluded between the latter and MAKTAGG.
In relation to the following purposes the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the data subject shall be the legitimate interest of MAKTAGG:
– The elaboration of profiles through the navigation on the WEB by a registered user in the same, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– Profiling for sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile of the person concerned.
– Sending satisfaction surveys about the products purchased or services used by MAKTAGG customers to solicit their opinion and to improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our WEBSITE remains secure, as well as to help MAKTAGG understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS MAY WE DISCLOSE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
– DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 Group companies.
– Public Administrations and Agencies when so required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulation.
– Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to MAKTAGG (courier companies, communication sending companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International data transfers may also occur in the context of the above transfers/communications for which MAKTAGG will use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield. As a guarantee for those transfers made to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data is shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of such data.
MAKTAGG does not sell in any case customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES MAKTAGG PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and ensure the confidentiality of the same. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that MAKTAGG obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity. MAKTAGG declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not MAKTAGG is processing personal data concerning you, as well as the right to access the personal data that MAKTAGG holds about you.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request that MAKTAGG rectify personal data when it is inaccurate or complete when it is incomplete. If you are registered on our WEB, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying your profile.|
|Right of deletion/right to be forgotten||You can ask us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.|
|Right of limitation||You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|Right of portability||You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.|
|Right of opposition||You may object to the processing of your personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by MAKTAGG, including profiling. In this case, MAKTAGG will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.|
|Automated individual decisions||You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. However, it will not be possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and MAKTAGG; is authorized by the law applicable to MAKTAGG provided that it establishes appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.|
|Right to file a complaint||You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.|
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL informs users that has proceeded to create a profile in / s Social Network / s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, with the main purpose of advertising their products and services.
Data of DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL
- VAT NUMBER: B66555640
- ADDRESS: Mare de Deu desl Desemparats 3 Local D, 08012, Barcelona, Spain
- E-MAIL: INFO@MAKTAGG.COM
- WEB DOMAIN: WWW.MAKTAGG.COM
The user has a profile in the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL, showing this way interest in the information that is publicized in the Network. By joining our site, you consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at all times to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.
DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL has access and treats that public information of the user, in special, his name of contact. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.
- In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, of which you have and that can be exercised before DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL, in accordance with the RGPD, must take into account the following nuances:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the capacity to access the information of the users’ profiles.
- Rectification: It will only be able to be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL, for example, to eliminate comments published in the own page. Normally, you should exercise this right with the Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, it will only be able to be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL, for example, to stop being joined to the profile.
DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the profile of the user of all that information already published in the page of DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Page status updates that will be posted on the user’s profile.
The user can always control his connections, delete content that is no longer of interest to him and restrict who he shares his connections with by accessing his privacy settings.
The user, once joined to the page of DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL, will be able to publish in this last one comments, links, images or photographies or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, hold the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. Any publication on the site, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL reserves the right to withdraw immediately the content, being able to request the permanent blockade of the user.
DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL will not be held responsible for the contents that a user has freely published.
The user must keep in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is the main responsible for his privacy.
The images that could be published in the page will not be stored in any file on the part of DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL, but yes that will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL reserves the right to realize contests and promotions, in which the user will be able to take part joined to his page. The bases for each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on the same. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulation.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to treat its contact data to carry out direct actions of commercial prospection, it will be always, fulfilling the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
It will not be considered advertising the fact to recommend to other users the page of DAMSE PRODUCTION 10 SL so that also they can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity.
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
– Pinterest: http://es.about.pinterest.com/terms/
– Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/